The QAD4 is a professional UHF narrowband (600-740 MHz) active unity-gain antenna distribution system for 4 receivers. Providing two 1-in, 4-out RF channels, connecting a pair of Yagi or Log periodic or Helical antennas to multiple dual diversity receivers. AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup. Defeatable antenna power. Metal reinforced chassis with rack mount capability. Includes detachable IEC power cable, IEC pass-through cable, ten RF cables, front-mount antenna cables and connectors, Mounts in a single 19″ rack space.
The QAD4 Antenna Divider provides optimal signal reception with minimal dropouts or interference featuring the latest in low noise and wide dynamic range components, plus advanced circuitry designed to eliminate the spurious interference found in multiple system usage.It also features a high degree of output isolation; a necessity in multi-frequency systems to prevent intermodulation.
The QAD4 Splitter is compatible with most UHF diversity wireless receivers.
- Provides antennas and power for multiple diversity receivers
- Internal switching power supply with IEC cord
- Optional 12 DC phantom power on the antenna inputs to drive UHF antenna amplifiers
- makes long runs of coaxial cable practical
- Red LED On Indicator on front panel
- Can be cascaded to supply multiple receivers
- 19″ rack mountable.
- Internal cooling fan