UHF YAGI ANTENNA SYSTEMS
- QTY-665 (665.000MHz – 690.000MHz)
- QTY-690 (690.000MHz – 715.000MHz)
- QTY-715 (715.000MHz – 740.000MHz)
- QTY-740 (740.000MHz – 765.000MHz)
These new directional beam antennas provide enhanced signal pick-up designed specifically for the Q5X®Diversity Wireless Systems. The QTY Yagi Antenna systems are available and operate in ranges from 665MHz to 765MHz ranges.
The QTY Yagi antennas feature 6 elements designed to provide 15dBi gain and excellent rejection to interference. The QTY Yagi antennas are constructed out of industrial grade aluminum and come with a stainless steel mounting system capable of providing for any type of installation or attachment.
- Frequency Range: 665.000MHz-765.000MHz
- Design Configuration: 6 Element
- Gain (Typical): 15 dBi
- Front/Back: 39.3 dB
- Front/Side: 23.3 dB
- Beamwidth: 50.0 Deg.
- Output Connection: BNC
- Output Impedence: 50 ohms
- Dimensions: Length (25“) Width (8“)
- Mounting: VFG Universal Knuckle System(Optional)
- Net Weight: 1 lb
- Finish: Black