The QT-256® Dual is two completely independent QT-256® audio transmitters, each with it’s own battery and internal antenna, packed into an unobtrusive aluminum housing roughly the size of a deck of cards.
Tune each transmitter to a different frequency to broadcast on two separate channels, if there is any sign of interference on one channel, you’ve got a fallback.
The Dual was developed for high profile live events. It is used by referees in the Superbowl and conference speakers like Bill Gates.
The QT-256® Dual high quality broadcast audio transmitter has the same reliable electronics and uncompromising quality as the QT-256®.
Wall power charger with LEMO connector, 1/4 whip antenna, manual, and Q5X one year warranty
• Dimensions: 90mm x 61mm x 17mm
• Weight: 108g including batteries
• RF output power: 50 to 250 mW (factory configured)
• Number of channels: 256
• RF frequency range: 600 to 698 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 25MHz (100 KHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: – +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) rms
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
• Specific Absorption Ratio (SAR): 0.68 W/Kg
• Audio connector: 4 pin lemo x2
• Antenna: internal
• Battery: Internal Lithium x2
• Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 100mW
• Operating Temperatures: -10c to +45C
• Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada