The QT-5000 RemoteMic is part of the Remote Control Audio System (RCAS™), A revolutionary way to control transmitter settings from a central computer. The remote functions allow technicians to control on/off, monitor the status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5000 RemoteMic offers approximately 4000 channels. It is tunable from 600 to 698 MHz in 25 KHz steps.
The QT-5000 RemoteMic has the same sporty rubberized, flexible case as the QT-1000 PlayerMic, developed for the NBA. Weighing less than 2 ounces and only a 1/3rd of an inch thick, the QT-5000 joins the QT-1000 as the most comfortable audio transmitters in the industry.
The QT-5000 RemoteMic high quality broadcast audio transmitter has the same reliable electronics and uncompromising quality as the QT-256®.
• Dimensions: 120mm x 43mm x 11mm
• Weight: 70g including battery
• RF output power: 50 to 250 mW (factory configured)
• Number of channels: approx. 4000
• RF frequency range: 600 to 698 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 100MHz (25 KHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: – +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) rms
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
• Specific Absorption Ratio (SAR): 0.68 W/Kg
• Audio connector: 4 pin lemo
• Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
• Battery: Internal Lithium
• Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 100mW
• Operating Temperatures: -10c to +45C
• Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada