The QT-5100® AquaMic™ is the waterproof version of the Award Winning QT-5100® series of transmitters. The QT-5100® AquaMic™ is completely waterproof and fully submersible down to 3 meters..
Trial by Water
Used in reality TV, professional kite-boarding, surfing competitions and America’s Cup Yachting, the QT-5100® AquaMic™ has proven itself in extreme wet environments.
The QT-5100® AquaMic ™ high quality broadcast audio transmitter utilizes an internal lithium battery lasting 8 to 12 hours on a single charge (depending on output power and optional long life battery). With 3,000 select-able frequencies from 525-600 MHz it is ready for the new restricted spectrum. It features Q5X pre-emphasis DCS-QT companding and comes standard with user select-able RF output power from 10mW to 250mW (regional restrictions apply).
Micro USB charger, micro USB to 5pin Lemo adapter, antennas and one year warranty. Requires waterproof microphone with matching waterproof 5pin Lemo connector.
• Dimensions: 62mm x 35mm x 19mm
• Weight: 89g including battery
• RF output power: 10 to 250 mW (user select-able, region specific)
• Number of channels: 3,000
• RF frequency range: 525 to 600 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 75MHz (25 KHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) rms
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
• Audio connector: 5 pin waterproof Lemo
• Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
• Battery: Internal Lithium
• Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 100m (optional Long Life battery available)
• Operating Temperatures: -10c to +45C
• Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada