Audio Mute Switch
The QT-5100 RefMic incorporates a non-popping, audio mute switch. This enables the wearer to mute and unmute the audio without causing any audible popping. This transmitter is ideal for Referees, Umpires and a variety of officials who only need audio for brief announcements. This is also a good solution for corporate presenters who need a top quality audio experience that they can control.
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-5100 RefMic utilizes RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain, RF power level, mode and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5100 RefMic offers approximately 3,000 channels. It is remotely tunable from 525 to 600 MHz in 25 KHz steps.
Comfortable and Concealable
The QT-5100 RefMic has a tough, composite hard case with belt clip. This transmitter is the RCAS™ enabled version of our worlds smallest belt pack, the QT-300 BeltMic. Weighing less than 2 ounces and only a 1/2 of an inch thick, the QT-5100 RefMic joins the QT family as the most comfortable audio transmitters in the industry.
• Dimensions: 99mm x 42mm x 9.4mm
• Weight: 57g including battery
• RF output power: 10 to 250 mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
• Number of channels: approx. 3,000
• RF frequency range: 525 to 600 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 75MHz (25 KHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) rms
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
• Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
• Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
• Battery: Internal Lithium
• Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 50mW
• Operating Temperatures: -10c to +45C
• Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada