NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
The QT-5100 TapShoeMic™ is based on the world’s smallest professional broadcast quality wireless microphone transmitter. This proprietary micro transmitter technology is extremely small and lightweight, and is worn under the arch or in the heel of a Tap Shoe.
The TapShoeMic™ is being successfully used by the Rockettes for their Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall in New York.
The remote controlled TapShoeMic™ transmitter has proprietary companding, pre-emphasis and provides high quality professional audio. It features the latest Lithium battery technologies that last up to 8 hours depending on factory set output power, ranging from 30 to 100mW. It’s 3000 frequencies are selectable from 525-600 MHz.
The TapShoeMic™ comes with charger, and requires control accessories including the new RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System). The TapShoeMic™ is made from high grade aluminium, custom rubber and plastics providing extreme durability and reliability.
- RF output power: 30-100 mW
- Transmission Frequencies: 1000
- RF frequency range: 525 – 600 MHz
- Switching bandwidth: 25MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: – +/- 40 kHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
- Compander: DCS-QT
- Operating time: (Battery) 7-8 hrs @ 100mW
- Dimensions: Custom
- Weight: 1 oz with battery
- Audio connector: hardwired or connectorized
- Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
- Signal to Noise 110dB (A) rms
- Frequency stability +/- 0.001%
- Spurious emmisions 60 dB below carrier
- THD 0.3% at nominal deviation
- AF Frequency response 50-17,000 Hz
- Battery: Lithium
- Temperatures: -10c to +45C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
- Specifications subject to change without notice