Q5X designs and manufactures wireless microphone transmitters for use in broadcast sports and entertainment. We sell globally to significant customers such as the NBA, NHL, MLB, and the Radio City Music Hall’s Rockettes. Our team is comprised of engineers and designers who excel at delivering timely solutions to allow our users to capture new types of audio. Our innovative projects offer our employees the opportunity to grow every day.
The candidate will participate in a comprehensive team designing the future capabilities of the world’s smallest and most rugged wireless microphone solutions. Primary responsibilities and accountabilities include the design and implementation of device drivers and scalable UI backends for desktops and embedded systems.
- in depth experience with modern C++
- in depth knowledge and experience architecting and developing object-oriented applications
- comfort working in a dynamic environment with a variety of skill levels and personalities
- eagerness to learn and undertake new projects with minimal supervision
Skills, Abilities & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Software Engineering Degree, Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of C++ programming experience
- 3+ years of Object-Oriented architecture design experience
- Source control experience (Git)
Experience with any of the following is an asset that should be highlighted in the cover letter:
- Communications protocols such as TCP, UDP, USB, RS232
- UI development
- Device driver development
- SQL and databases such as MySql
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: 2020-10-29
Expected start date: 2020-11-16
Interested candidates may send a resume to: email@example.com.
Or visit the Indeed Jobs Posting