Q5X designs and manufactures wireless microphone transmitters for use in broadcast sports and entertainment. We sell globally to significant customers such as the NBA, NHL, MLB, and the Radio City Music Hall’s Rockettes. Our team is comprised of engineers and designers who excel at delivering timely solutions to allow our users to capture new types of audio. Our innovative projects offer our employees the opportunity to grow every day.
The candidate will support the global marketing of Q5X products through both internal and partner channels. The key job responsibility is leveraging existing content being generated by customers and reps. An ideal candidate is an avid sports fan and is already aware of “mic-ed up” segments.
- Leverage social media – 90% reporting and sharing content about Q5X
- Edit website as directed
- Maintain tools for sales reps (photo & video library, price sheets, articles…)
- Maintain database to produce meaningful email campaigns
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Ensure internal brand consistency (email footers, templates, colors, fonts, layouts)
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Interested candidates may send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or visit the Indeed Jobs Posting