The QT-300® Incognito is a micro sized transmitter in a flexible polymer, 2 part splash-proof case. With a replaceable Li-ion rechargeable battery and Lemo connector for a removable Lavalier this is one of the world’s smallest broadcast quality audio transmitters. With the 2 part configuration, it’s easy to conceal and comfortable to wear; actors adore it.
Rugged and Comfortable
Originally designed for theater, the QT-300® Incognito can take the abuse. It is housed in flexible rubber, all components are of the highest quality with custom mini connectors. This commitment to quality ensures the extreme durability and reliability that Q5X transmitters are renowned for.
Q5X leads the industry with the latest battery technology available. Get 8 hours* on a single charge with the QT-300® Incognito’s detachable lithium battery. In addition to being environmentally friendly, the rechargeable lithium battery can represent a significant cost savings over replacement batteries.
State of the Art
The 3,000 frequencies of the QT-300® Incognito are selectable from 525-600 MHz. It provides high quality broadcast audio with user programmable settings from 10-100mW). . The audio connector is a high quality 1-pin Lemo connector. Lavalieres by Countryman, DPA, Sanken, etc. are available, terminated with the proper Lemo connector.
The QT-300® Incognito is designed to work flawlessly with the Q5X series of receivers: QR-2100, QR-3200 (wide-band) and QR-M2.
Wall power charger with barrel plug, manual, and Q5X one year warranty
• Dimensions: 57mm x 34mm x 14mm (2.24” x 1.34” x 0.55”)
• Weight: 42g (1.5 oz) including battery
• RF output power: adjustable from 10 to 100 mW
• Number of channels: 3,000
• RF frequency range: 525 to 600 MHz
• Switching bandwidth: 75MHz (25 KHz steps)
• Modulation: FM
• Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
• Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
• Pre-emphasis: 50 us
• Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
• Signal to Noise: 110dB (A) rms
• Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
• Spurious Emission: <- 60 dBc
• Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
• Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
Note: system frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
• Audio connector: 4 pin lemo
• Antenna: 1/4 wave flex
• Battery: Internal Lithium
• Operating time: (Battery) typical 8 hrs @ 100mW
• Operating Temperatures: -10c to +45C
• Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada