QT-5100 BeltMic – Comfortable and Concealable
The QT-5100 BeltMic has a tough nylon case with belt clip. Weighing less than 2 ounces and only a 3/4 inch thick, the QT-5100 BeltMic joins the QT-5100 series as the smallest belt pack transmitter in the industry.
The QT-5100 BeltMic utilizes the RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control.
The QT-5100 BeltMic is offered in 3 tuning blocks that span 470 to 700 MHz in 25 kHz steps, with approximately 3000 channels per block.
- Dimensions: 53.5mm x 42mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: including battery, 52.3g
- Housing Material: Nylon Case
- RF output power: 10mW to 100mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz in 3 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
|470 - 540 MHz||2800|
|525 - 600 MHz||3000|
|600 - 700 MHz||4000|
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
- Pre-emphasis: 50 us
- Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
- Signal to Noise: 105dB (A) RMS
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
- Spurious emission: <- 60 dBc
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 50mW
- Operating temperatures: -10⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
All Analog transmitters have 2 Q5X Modes. Choose an additional Mode for Lectro UCR/SRc, Shure UR or Sennheiser HiDyn plus receiver compatibility.