QT-5100 Incognito – Thin and Concealable
A revolution in concealment. The two piece rubber case of the Incognito can be hidden in wigs, undergarments or in almost any costume or stage prop. A member of the QT-5100 series, the Incognito has full wireless remote control.
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-5100 Incognito utilizes the RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain, RF power level, mode and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5100 Incognito is offered in 3 tuning blocks that span 470 to 700 MHz in 25 kHz steps, with approximately 3000 channels per block.
Divide and Hide
The unique two part design of the QT-5100 Incognito is based on the observation that sometimes it can be easier to hide 2 tiny components rather than 1 small one. The Incognito can be used invisibly in a bra or bikini top. For theatrical productions, it can be balanced on both sides of a wig.
Removable Battery Pack
The external plug-in lithium polymer battery pack can be changed quickly, allowing you to keep shooting for up to 16 hours @ 50mW depending on the battery ordered.
- Dimensions of transmitter: 47.5mm x 43mm x 10.5mm
- Weight of transmitter: 29.8g
|Small (500 mAh)||4 hrs @50mW||18.5g||43mm||29mm||10mm|
|Medium (1000 mAh)||8 hrs @50mW||30.4g||49mm||38.5mm||10mm|
|Large (2000 mAh)||16 hrs @50mW||48.3g||58.5mm||39mm||13.5mm|
- Housing Material: Polymer Case
- RF output power: 10mW to 100mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz in 3 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
|470 - 540 MHz||2800|
|525 - 600 MHz||3000|
|600 - 700 MHz||4000|
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 KHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 54 KHz
- Pre-emphasis: 50 us
- Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
- Signal to Noise: 105dB (A) rms
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
- Spurious emission: <- 60 dBc
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated, See Table Below
- Operating temperatures: -10⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
All Analog transmitters have 2 Q5X Modes. Choose an additional Mode for Lectro UCR/SRc, Shure UR or Sennheiser HiDyn plus receiver compatibility.