Remote Control Audio System
The QT-5100 PlayerMic and PlayerMic S utilize the RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or handheld MicCommander. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain, RF power level, mode and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5100 PlayerMic and PlayerMic S are offered in 3 tuning blocks that span 470 to 700 MHz in 25 kHz steps, with approximately 3000 channels per block.
Comfortable and Concealable
The QT-5100 PlayerMic and PlayerMic S have a flexible polymer case to create the safety and ruggedness required for professional sports. The PlayerMic S was developped for the NBA as the smallest and first totally RF remote controlled bodypack. The PlayerMic is the long life version with 8 hours on a single charge. Weighing roughly 2 ounces and less than 1/2 an inch thick, the QT-5100 joins the QT family as the most comfortable audio transmitter in the industry.
- Dimensions: 74.5mm x 42mm x 11.5mm (PlayerMic S), 97.5mm x 42mm x 11.5mm (PlayerMic)
- Weight: including battery, 46.3g (PlayerMic S), 62.4g (PlayerMic)
- Housing Material: Polymer Case
- RF output power: 10mW to 100mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz in 3 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
|470 - 540 MHz||2800|
|525 - 600 MHz||3000|
|600 - 700 MHz||4000|
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
- Pre-emphasis: 50 us
- Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
- Signal to Noise: 105dB (A) rms
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
- Spurious emission: <- 60 dBc
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- NOTE: system frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated 4 hrs @ 50mW (PlayerMic S), 8 hrs @ 50mW (PlayerMic)
- Operating temperatures: -10⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
All Analog transmitters have 2 Q5X Modes. Choose an additional Mode for Lectro UCR/SRc, Shure UR or Sennheiser HiDyn plus receiver compatibility.