Audio Mute Switch
The QT-5100 RefMicHD incorporates a large, easy-use, rocker-style, audio mute switch. This enables the wearer to mute and unmute the audio without causing any audible popping. The mute switch is surrounded by a protective fence that prevents unintentional tripping of the switch by bumping the transmitter. There is a highly visible LED indicator light for mute/live. This transmitter is ideal for Referees, Umpires and a variety of officials who only need audio for brief announcements.
Rugged Protective Mic Connector Shield
The QT-5100 RefMicHD has its Lemo mic connector located on the edge of the transmitter case and protected by a rugged shielding cap that covers the entire connector to prevent damage if the event the transmitter takes a direct hit in use. The protective cap is held in place by a screw, so also prevents the wearer from disconnecting the mic.
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-5100 RefMicHD utilizes RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic gain, RF power level, companding mode and grouping, all wirelessly.
The QT-5100 RefMicHD is offered in 3 tuning blocks that span 470 to 700 MHz in 25 kHz steps, with approximately 3000 channels per block.
Comfortable and Concealable
The QT-5100 RefMicHD has a tough nylon case with belt clip. Weighing just over 2 ounces and only 3/4 of an inch thick, the QT-5100 RefMicHD is rugged, unobtrusive and very easy to use.
- Dimensions: 66.5mm x 57.5mm x 20mm
- Weight: including battery, 66.9g
- Housing Material: Nylon Case
- RF output power: 10mW to 100mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz in 3 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
|470 - 540 MHz||2800|
|525 - 600 MHz||3000|
|600 - 700 MHz||4000|
- Modulation: FM
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 54 kHz
- Pre-emphasis: 50 us
- Compander: Q5X DCS-QT
- Signal to Noise: 105dB (A) RMS
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.001%
- Spurious emission: <- 60 dBc
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.3% at nominal deviation
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- NOTE: System frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 50mW
- Operating temperatures: -10⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada
All Analog transmitters have 2 Q5X Modes. Choose an additional Mode for Lectro UCR/SRc, Shure UR or Sennheiser HiDyn plus receiver compatibility.