Superior Digital Performance
The QT-AD10 Digital CoachMic bodypack transmitter has been developed in collaboration with Shure Corporation to work exclusively with Shure Axient Digital receivers, ensuring superior digital transmission with advanced encryption and spectrum efficiency.
Audio Mute Switch
The QT-AD10 Digital CoachMic incorporates a large, easy-use, rocker-style, audio mute switch. This enables the wearer to mute and unmute the audio without causing any audible popping. An LED indicator light shows red for mute and green for live. This transmitter is ideal for Referees, Umpires and a variety of officials who only need audio for brief announcements. This is also a good solution for corporate presenters who need a top quality audio experience where they can choose to mute the audio for confidential side conversations.
Remote Control Audio System
The QT-AD10 Digital CoachMic utilizes RCAS™ (Remote Control Audio System), a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The remote functions allow technicians to control; on/off, monitor status and battery level and make on-the-fly adjustments of frequency, mic offset, mic mute, RF power level, and grouping, all wirelessly.
Four UHF Tuning Blocks
The QT-AD10 Digital CoachMic is offered in 4 tuning blocks that span 470 to 700 MHz and 941 to 960 MHz in 25 kHz steps.
Comfortable and Concealable
The QT-AD10 CoachMic has a tough nylon case with 2 belt clip options allowing the transmitter to be worn either vertically in a jacket pocket or horizontally on a belt. There is a highly visible LED indicator light for mute/live for each orientation. Weighing 2 ounces and only 3/4 of an inch thick, the QT-AD10 Digital CoachMic joins the QT family as the most comfortable and functional wearer mutable digital audio transmitters in the industry.
- Dimensions: 65.5mm x 42mm x 18.5mm
- Weight: including battery, 61.1g
- Housing Material: Nylon Case
- Encryption: AES 256 Encryption
- RF output power: 2mW, 10mW, 20mW (user selectable, country restrictions apply)
- UHF frequency range 470 to 700 MHz and 941 to 960 MHz in 4 frequency blocks
- Tunable bandwith: Varies by frequency block (25 kHz steps)
|G56||470 - 636 MHz||6640|
|G57||470 - 608 MHz||5520|
|K55||606 - 694 MHz||3520|
|X55||941 - 960 MHz||780|
- Modulation type : Shure Axient Digital Proprietary
- Mic offset gain range: -12 to 21 dB (in 1 dB steps)
- Pre-amplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN), System gain setting ≥ +20: -115 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- Maximum input level: 1 kHz at 1% THD, 3 dBV (5.0V)
- Input impedance: 8.2K with 5V Mic Bias
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- NOTE: system frequency response is dependent on the microphone element
- Audio connector: 1 pin Lemo
- Occupied bandwidth: <200 kHz
- Channel-to-Channel spacing
- Standard Mode – 350 KHz
- High Density Mode – 125 KHz
- Antenna: 1/4 wave UHF and 2.4 GHz
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm
- Battery: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Operating time: (Battery) estimated 8 hrs @ 10mW
- Operating temperatures: -20⁰C to 50⁰C
- Storage temperatures: -20⁰C to 45⁰C
- Approvals: FCC, CE, Industry Canada