Q5X delivers innovative wireless microphone solutions to the broadcast sports and entertainment industries. When size and quality matter, Q5X is the clever, rugged and comfortable choice for any demanding wireless audio challenge. A few of our key, long-standing clients are the NBA, NHL, and MLB, as well Radio City Music Hall’s Rockettes. Our small, but diverse team is comprised of engineers and designers that excel at design innovation required by our clients. The skills and challenges faced by our team offer the ability to grow on a daily basis. With our global client base, our employees have the opportunity to travel to exciting events.
The candidate will participate in a comprehensive team designing the future capabilities of the world’s smallest and most rugged wireless microphone solutions. Primary responsibilities and accountabilities include the design and implementation of complex UIs for desktops and embedded systems.
- Qt framework experience (C++/QML)
- Working knowledge of UI/UX design
- Comfort working in a dynamic environment with a variety of skill levels and personalities
- Eagerness to learn and undertake new projects with minimal supervision
Skills, Abilities & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Software Engineering Degree, Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience programming in Qt
- A passion for developing state-of-the-art user interfaces
Experience with any of the following is an asset that should be highlighted in the cover letter:
- Source control principles (Git, SVN)
- SQL and databases such as MySql
- Mobile application development
- Adobe Photoshop
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application deadline: 2020-10-29
Expected start date: 2020-11-16
Interested candidates may send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or visit the Indeed Jobs Posting