You Lost? We’ve Got You.
FIND AN ANSWER
Browse our FAQ for answers to many common technical questions.
Digital Transmitters (QT-AD10)
Monitor & control your transmitter ecosystem
Latest Version: 1.3.3
Released: September 1, 2020
- Added support for QT-AD10 transmitters
- Monitor and control QT-5100 and QT-AD10 transmitters
- MicControl is currently supported on Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Requires one or more Gateway device:
QG Update Utility
Manage the firmware on your Q5X gateway products
Latest Version: 0.1.1.0
Released: December 1, 2021
- Application no longer requires gateway communication drivers to be pre-installed
- Automatic device discovery is disabled while firmware update is in progress
- Starting a new firmware update is disabled until all in-progress updates are complete
- Supports QG-H1, QG-H2 and QG-N3 devices running firmware 1.10.0 or higher
- QG Update Utility is currently supported on Windows 10
Latest firmware for your QT-AD10 devices
Latest Version: 1.2.57
Released: February 2, 2023
- Improved Standby (STB) mode runtime
- Improved battery monitoring
- General Improvements
- Transmitter firmware update will fail if the transmitter Power = OFF (standby). Workaround: Set transmitter Power = ON before performing the firmware update
- This firmware is compatible with Q5X AquaMic™, CoachMic™, and PlayerMic®
- To install Q5X firmware on devices:
- Download Q5X 1.2.57 firmware from Shure Update Utility (user guide)
- Connect to the AD4D, AD4Q, or ADX5D receiver, and in the Hosted Tx section, select Q5XTx 1.2.57
- Send the update to the receiver
- Use IR Sync to update the transmitter firmware
- AD4D and AD4Q can only host one transmitter firmware image at a time; if you also need to update Axient Digital transmitters, please repeat the above process, but select an ADTx firmware version.
- To operate this version of Q5X AquaMic™, CoachMic™, and PlayerMic® with other Shure systems and software, see the following list of recommended versions:
- AD4D/Q 1.4.7
- ADX5D 1.4.7
- Shure Update Utility 2.7.2
Latest firmware for your Q5X gateway devices
Latest Version: 1.10.4
Released: October 15, 2021
- External applications can now cancel active broadcasts.
- UI fixes and improvements.
- Compatible with QG-H1, QG-H2 and QG-N3 gateway devices running firmware version 1.10.0 or higher
- For devices running firmware version 1.9.5 or lower, please contact Q5X
- To install firmware on device:
- Requires QG Update Utility 0.1.0.0 or higher
- Download firmware package 1.10.3 from Q5X support page
- Import update into QG Update Utility
- Connect QG to computer via USB
- In QG Update Utility, select device and start update
Service and Support
Diagnose troubleshooting and service issues faster and more accurately.
Stay up to date with firmware updates, and product specific notifications.
Opt-in for Q5x promotions and offers.